Membership Benefits Summary
Membership in the Christian Investment Forum is open to those organizations, public or private, that engage in or support the practice of integrating investing with Christian faith and who are interested in supporting the mission and policies of the Christian Investment Forum. Those interested may apply to the CIF Membership Committee, which will review the membership request based upon qualifications and criteria set forth by the CIF Board of Directors.
Supporting Member – ($2,500 annually)
Supporting Members receive:
- Exposure on the CIF Website, including a profile page about the Member firm
- Exposure through CIF social media channels
- Visibility on general marketing materials of CIF and program materials
- Use of the CIF name and logo on their own website
- Discounted rate to attend the Christian Investment Summit
- Access to Member Only events for networking, best practices, industry trends, and more
Sustaining Member – ($7,500 annually)
Sustaining Members receive all of the benefits of a Supporting Member PLUS:
- Premium exposure on CIF Website, social media, and marketing materials
- Voting & Nominating rights for CIF Annual Meeting & Board
- Discounts on all Partner Support packages for the Christian Investment Summit
- Inclusion in planning and involvement in the CIF Pre-Conference Workshop at Kingdom Advisors
- Access to exclusive or limited sponsorship opportunities (events, training, and research)
- Priority on speaking opportunities, media interviews or press requests
- Rotating exclusive inclusion in CIF Newsletter and BRI Community Calls
Members have additional opportunities to support or sponsor events and research of the Christian Investment Forum beyond their membership dues, and receive commensurate benefits. For example, CIF intends to offer 2 title sponsorships of the CIF Pre-Conference Workshop at KA for $2,500 each. Also, new research studies and surveys (similar to the Survey of Advisors on Awareness of BRI, or the Study on Performance of CIF Funds) are being developed that would have opportunities for sponsorship. Some of the new areas for consideration are Investor Surveys on Investing attitudes, Women and Faith based Investing, Millennials and Faith based Investing, Kingdom Impact Investing, and White Papers on Fund Performance, Investing Styles, or other topics of interest to CIF and its Members. CIF would intend to collaborate on most of these surveys and studies with outside firms, such as Barna Group, and other experts in their fields.
CIF Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit organization that is related to the Christian Investment Forum. The objective and purpose of the Foundation is to support the activities and purpose of the Christian Investment Forum (CIF), its sole member, in order to more effectively achieve the mission and goals of CIF. CIF Foundation will do this by taking on the responsibilities for, and the management of, certain educational, research and program activities. CIF seeks to serve all Christian investors, both individual and institutional, and the professionals that advise and counsel those investors.
It is the intent of the CIF Foundation to provide research and education services to individual investors, advisors, and financial professionals related to faith based investing. The research programs may include investor and advisor surveys on topics such as faith based investing, impact investing, and investing trends. The educational programs may include summits, conferences, and other events.
Those who want to further support the mission and goals of CIF may donate to the CIF Foundation and receive a tax deduction.
The Christian Investment Forum is a 501( c)6 not for profit Trade Association. We welcome members who are interested in supporting and promoting the mission and goals as described in our Corporate Charter as espoused in our Organizing White Paper. Standard Members pay annual dues to receive the benefits below.
Get More Information
To learn more about how to become a member please fill out the form below.